Jayson K. Hayes
Founder/Director of coaching
- USATF Level 1 certificate
- USATF Club member
- Current Volunteer Throwers Coach – Texas Wesylan University
- Former Licensed Strength and Powerlifting Coach
- Former Fitness Trainer
- Former Offensive Coordinator/ O Line coach
- Former Professional Athlete- Football
- Former College Thrower- freshman year
- Former Accomplished HS Thrower
(numerous local, regional and state awards)
Coach Janale Stockett
- Coach Janale has 23 years of coaching and teaching experience at the middle school and high school level
- She has coordinated throwing programs for MISD
- She coached state qualifier throwers
- Her daughter qualified for state in discus and threw shot, discus and hammer at the Div. 1 level
- She is a former college basketball player
- Coach Stockett is certified in CPR and First Aid
Coach Zach Fleming
- Originally from Indiana.
- Lives in Southlake, TX with his wife Becky, daughters Ella (15), Avery (14) and son Bo (12).
- He loves all sports, but top three growing up were basketball, baseball and track.
- Was all state track and all region basketball
- He coached 2 Indiana state champions and 4 top two finishers shot and disc
- Coach Zach Believes each thrower should use the throwing style that fits them individually.
- He coaches throwers to their specific abilities.
- Two-time Big Ten Shot Put Champion 1997, 1998
- Top 5 place in shot, discus and javelin at Big Ten Championships 1996-1998